Saturday, October 31, 2009

Results:

Bulletin board says the new exam system will be effective on 29th,that is this Thursday.
So all of us speculated that the result wont be out til Thursday.
It was a fine Wednesday evening then and cyber's FOE and FOM's result were out!
OmgOmg! And gradually,Diploma and FIST's turn..But no sign of FET's!
We had class til 7 and went for dinner at the nearby Yellow Shop there lol.
Sis and Kelling joined us.My mind is well prepared for the worst.
As i heard many of my frens' cgpa has dropped drastically. T.T
Iv asked my fren to check for me once our result is released -
cant bear to wait til we walked back to ixora only check!

We were nearly finished our meal when my fren informed me my results!!OMG!
I got gpa of 3.63.......I got A for EET and A- for Thermo and B+ for the rest.
Wth?The poorest subject i got the highest?While other subs that i had confidence got only B+??
Swt....0.4..Here goes my First class..fly away~
Now only we know Degree year is very very different from Foundation.
In Foundation,we only study when near exams and still get First Class.
Cuz Foundation is mostly about basics we've learnt.
Underestimated Degree year.Yikes!
I wanna get First class and also graduate with First class!!Argh..
so that nonid to pay back the bloody ptptn! =(
Gonna study hard for my second sem to balance up my first sem!!I swear!!!

Many of my classmates failed their subjects,but theres also many of them who got 4 or 3.99 too!*envyyy
And some of my frens failed afew subjects,have to take supp or retake the whole subject.
Goodluck ya!!Lets strive for 4 flat this sem!!! (hopefully can =.= )
Jia u Jia u~

Gonna off my comp dy.
Its raining and several lighning flashing in the sky.
Later one of it struck ixora then my comp will be dead dy.
By the way, Happy Halloween folks~!
Gonna update my nightmarish night soon once i got the pictures!
Till then!

No comments: