Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday,Nichi Yobi desu.

I was sleeping soundly when i suddenly realized its kinda late n jerked up.The sunlight that penetrated through the half transparent window was unusually warm.I grabbed my hp and checked the time.Woops,1130am d?!!Hey i did set my alarms yesterday night rite,why didnt they rang???huh.Both the alarms were offed..If i did off it myself,i'l put my hp bside my bed instead of on the rak.Hmm..i got down,grabbed the toothpaste and opened the door.Hey,wait a min.Why isnt the door locked?I rmbered i did locked the door before i went to sleep yesterday..And it can only be opened from the inside!I swear i didnt go out,so as sleepwalking! O.o'' sounds abit eerie.Yikes.

Sis went home since Thursday cuz she had her dentist appointment on Friday morning.I refused to follow her back as i had classes on Friday.Also,i wanna train myself to be more independent,knot always sticking around with sis rite?So im going to spend 3 nights here w/out sis.I tot i was going to freak out (mind,im really scared to dark and alone),but no,im fine and dare to slp alone ^^ yay.Mayb i feel safe here,despite all the horrible stories iv heard from my frens who claimed they are true.Planned to study and catch up with all my subjects during these weekends but erm..kinda failed i think :DD

Watched High School Musical 1 with Kelling yesterday.Yes i know we'r really outdated :D We even watched Step Up2 just few days ago.Woohoo~ I only watched High School Musical 3 and fell in love with it.The first one was really nice.With awesome soundtracks!Hey the HSM series is fantastic!I simply cant understand those who dislike it :P Pity HSM3's the last one.They'v guaduated and its no longer 'High sch' d lol.Next up,i guess its Shopaholic and Fast & Furious on our 'home theater' xD and sry la sis,we bluffed u tat day we're going to watch the midnight show F&F and u believed,kept persuading us to watch with u when u bac lollol.

My family decided to go kl yesterday to visit my sick aunt w/out me.
Yer.i wanna go kl i wan i wan! *roll on the floor

By the way,theres a kidnap case happening in my hse recently.wahahaha.
See whos the pity hostage?nyehehe.
Tadaa~Its sis's precious teddy!!:P
I really should mosaic our faces in the first place(abductors arent spose to reveal their identities rite?haha)
But since sis had put it on her blog, nvm *shrug
Sis loved her pink teddy so much!And she went bac to sban and left her here.
Oh uh..bad move xD.
Evil Kelling came up with this idea of snapping pic with the teddy and send to sis via msn.
To our delight,sis was so furious and nervous.
Kept 'weiiiiiiii!' and asking us not to harm her lil ted.
Wahaha~ Innocent Yvonne happened to be here and so we 'recruited' another member to our gang hehehe!


That was fun. :P
P/s:sis faster come bac mlk i wanna buy bags~!!

No comments: