Sunday, April 5, 2009

Muvieee

It was a peaceful Saturday yesterday til Ym called for movie aft dinner.
Its Fast & Furious.My frens have good comments on it so i decided to go.
After a long consideration of course.Haha.
I cant make up my mind usually.But since Josh have car,so why not?;)
Josh,Ym,Hk,AhSoon and me went MBO for the 1030pm F&F show.
Were so surprised that the usual empty MBO was flooded with ppl!
Queued up,took some pics and saw the camwhore side of Josh haha.
He was horrified to see my phone full of pics of myself last time but..?=.=''
haha.Me,Joshua and AhSoon..err and tiangs?^^
Its 5 mins pass 1030 when we finally reached the counter.
The tickets of F&F were all sold out,as expected. T.t..
So Joshua suggected Knowing instead,which is 1045pm.
Its quite full too so we got front seats aikz.Check this out.The red ones are occupied and vice versa for the green ones.Idk.Our necks gonna suffer.
We bought the seats nevertheless.And the show turned out to be awesome!!
The visual,the sound effect,the horrible atmosphere...It seems so damn real!!
Especially the plane crash scene and train thingy!I was really impressed.
You can even feel the seats and floor vibrate with the intensity of the sound!
Kinda like The Day After Tomorrow type.
Its rated 18sg.I can see why :) 4 stars from me.^^ why not 5?Hmm cuz its a sad ending ):
The main actor died.Plus his female frend also died,horribly,hit by a truck.=/
And our earth was destroyed.Its a kinda heavy type of movie.
So we all went out of cinema with heavy hearts :P
No wonder its no1 in US.*tumbsup*
Ahh enough of the spoilers xD Worth a watch indeed.


*P/s:Currently in love with


Sarah Connor - Christmas in My Heart

No comments: