Thursday, June 26, 2008

University..^^

Muahahahha.Heres the long update ^^ (At last can play comp ad yeah~)
Alright,we just simply find a random comp lab and went in to play comp..And now im in it hehe.Thers a black beside me lollol.Hope he didnt c wad i wrote ahha.Sis's is behind me while vivienne is beside my sis.Chatting with some frens...But how come so few ppl online T.T lol.
Hmm.Today wore my formal blouse and a white skirt to class..Been thinking whether to wear this suit cuz its kinda grand and formal..But sis insist its not so i shrugged and wore.But i was right LOL!Engineering students,almost ALL wore solemn long pants and tees!Only me with pink blouse and white skirt == damn paiseh hahah.Even my fren said:Eh kristy,r u wearing formal?lollol.
Now that guy bside me watching football highlights..So they havent bann youtube as the rest of the cols eh?good good.So back to mmu.Hmm the enviroment is quite well here,adopted quite good,thers 3 chinese girls in our class,3 more(i guess) indians.
Now sis is suggesting to go swimming.Urgh no way...hahah.so many naked guys ther...woots i mean half XDXD
My classmates are all frenly in general.Gotta mention this,Sam ur last msg left me SWTing lik hell man == Falicia chan from sarawak,glad to know u hehe,my first ever girl fren in my class lollol.Deanna,indeed a really nice fren u r!^^
Just joined into badminton club and also french class.For the club,hmm i was thinking of atb least picking up one sport..Paiseh le if i dont know any sports..(Realized this afta meeting sam.Damn active T.T)and as for the French class,yeah i wanna go ther one day,its the 3rd biggest language in the world~~(according to them)And yes exp i do hoping for a Frence kiss XDXD (oh no i dont!LOL ^^)Japanese for me its like too kawaii neh..French is more useful i guess..hehe.
Right tats all i guess.Its rather late now..6.19pm..*yawn*its time for bath..And im still wearing the formal one == njya nah~(hahahha!)

No comments: