Friday, June 13, 2008

the Big day

Registered my course yesterday with the great help from my fren Carlyn.
Surprisingly we just need to log in and press one magical button.
Thats all.Done.Zzz.I even thought we have to choose our subs ourselves!
Finally,i have my very own timetable!!!woo~
Okay,my first class is on monday,Computer Application,from 10am to 1055am woots~~
Im thrilled..Thrilled!Homeworks Homeworks~~wakakak!
(I dun think i'll be that feverish bout it when time goes by :) but for the mean time,oh yes i do~♥!!)
Enough for the boring days of staying at home ^^
Just wish thers many girl frens in my class =D
And also i'll be improving my noob knowledge bout computers (´・ω・`) copied. *wink* yatta!!

Dilluisionned??XDXD
Alrite the video was cool i admit lol but when the heck am i sarcastic??hmm i wonder..
but i'll swear to the flourescent light tat tats not my intention!forgive me?pls..?

Ahh bro's coming back today.^^
Tmr we'll be going subang to pay a visit to my aunt in hospital.
Dad said shes awake,just manage to open her eyes but cant speak.
And dont keep our hopes high.But Thank God.
And we have to be back to Ixora on Sunday.

Sometimes i do feel alil miserable,emo..like im very small,insignificant.
I can just leave this place anytime,w/out leaving the slightest trace behind,
and no one will ever cared nor noticed.
Im quite a loser too.
I have a fren who got straight As with 10A1s,got matriks as well as UTP.
UTP scholarship sponsors her to further her studies in Nottingham in chemical engi.
My other fren,occupied himself with his mp3 while us fervently copying every word in the talk.
He gone casually into the interview,and came out with an offer.
Me..?Screwed up everything.Weak at interviews.
Whats wrong...I jus felt so tiny when i see the other freshmen in cols.
Argh.Felt like my blog is so damn childish when i read other blogs.
Can i survive in col?
Can i ever shine above others?
Will any others notice me?
I dont know..i dont even know whether i want to.hmm..?
Its fated?I dont agree with that.

No comments: