Friday, February 24, 2012

Abandoned

I can still recall the scene vividly in my mind.
All these years of effort.. Yes, they do make difference, but in an insignificant amount.
I keep trying to persuade myself, like I did that day, but I couldn't stop my tears from pouring down, just like that faithful day too.
I tried to comfort myself, that this couldn't be happening, that I made these all up.
Now, I can say that I have made every effort, to change the cruel reality, but today, it seems like all the effort vanished like bubble. Nothing.
They will never ever understand my feelings.
Nobody could. Well, I guess the truth is nobody cared.
I kept saying to myself, think positively, be optimistic. Maybe I think too much?
But do you really think that the responsibility lies solely on me?
Do you think that if they don't behave in such a way, I will feel offended?
I was a kid then, for goodness' sake. Words can't describe how huge the impact is.
Everyday, I am trying to outlive myself, get out from the shadow. But the effort is in vain.
I remain insignificant, small, abandoned in their eyes.

My heart will recover. But it will bear the scars forever.
I will continue to be positive, be strong and be happy. Regardless of anything.
I'm hurt inside, but nobody knows. 
I'm not saying this like other emo kids.
I really mean it, and trust me, what im saying is the truth.

Sigh.

No comments: