Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weird dreams

In a chaos, I was on my way to KL LCCT in a car. I was hoping that i didn't miss anything as I was in a great hurry to catch my flight. Halfway there, I was shocked to realize that the bag that I had been carry was full of books, instead of my clothes and luggages to HongKong. We turned back and arrived back at home with my relatives and friends: Ah Kim Aunt, Bro, Siong Zu, Kim Soon, etc etc. We grabbed the bags and began our journey to KL by foot =.='' Ah Kim was very helpful, showing us the correct way, while my friends and bro helped to carry my bags. (Sis vanished, I think she's already in the plane). When we reached the steep hill near Terminal 2, (which i think we wanted to board a bus or smth to go KL) I checked my watch and it was already 2pm! My flight was scheduled at 150pm and most probably the plane has already departed!!

I was so sad, depressed and lost when i woke up to my alarm in my bedroom. For a split second I was still mourning the fact that i missed my flight. Then it all occurred to me - It was merely a nightmare! Phew, I was super super relieved!! ^_^ Such a bad dream i have. I must have been thinking alot about the trip =P

I love travel alot since young. And I also dream alot. Almost the second I fell asleep, i'll start dreaming. Even tho I just dozed off or nap on the table, i'll have all kinds of dreams. Since I love travel, most of my nightmare consists of the element, like I'm going to travel and forgot to bring my purse or smth. Then I'll spend the whole night running, searching for my purse/bag rushing with the time. (Hey it's very tiring you know. Not fun at all.) Then I'll wake up with sweat and bad mood. Some other dreams i have are like, I'm lost in a maze, and there are all kinds of dangers here and there(Once, the maze I got lost in, is flooded with cloudy green water and there's a huge boa lurking in it omg O_O). Wish I know what these dreams mean. And sometimes my maze dreams will continue. I'll be lost in the same maze and I already know where the dangers are.


Oh well, enough of my weird dreams. I think too much i guess, thats why i have lotsa dreams.
I'm still quite excited about HongKong hehe. My first time flying. Thailand's Hatyai was the first foreign country I travel to. But it's not that fun, since the buffet we ate was totally like Chinese cuisine, we were hoping to taste some local food. And the goods there were like same price in Malaysia. Since its tourist area, the branded stuffs are all quite expensive. But nevertheless, we still had fun there. :)

Starting from the bottom yo! Haha. =P

No comments: