Sunday, July 10, 2011

blushes

Hello. Im back to cyberspace yo, and its time to update this dusty blog.
Just got back from Colleen's birthday party in her house. It feels like S2 again, with all the S2 friends. Miss hanging out with them. Haha. Well, altho i didnt really chatted with them, but it definitely feels good to be with them all lol. The buffet was very yummy, her Poodle Momo is super cute! Gonna have puppies next time when i have my own house! Or maybe more gliders. hehehe <3
Its been long since i saw Colleen. Looks pretty in her fiery red gown. The party is actually a belated one, since she was not around on her birthday. Now come to think of it, my birthday party will be a headache lol. Definitely will have a big party, since we 3 are gonna celebrate our birthday together! Yay =D But the problem is, our hse cant fit in so many ppl. So most prob we're gonna have it outside hehe.

Anyways, im tired of my super lag phone. Sometimes i'd rather change to a noob candybar phone than my touch screen. Cuz it takes only mere seconds to delete one msg, while my HTC took MINUTES. Not to say deleting the WHOLE thread, my phone straight loading and loading til it hang and u'll need to take off the battery and put it back again to restart, cuz it wont response in any way. -___-" And the worst is, after u restarted and press in the inbox, the thread u wanted to delete is still there. omgkillmepls. Gonna reformat my phone tmr. T___T

Hmm. Finally found someone whom i can depend on and treats me very well. Do hope he's the right one. ^_^

No comments: