Saturday, March 12, 2011

Appreciate on what you have

Mornin'. Its 948am now. Woke up so early at 8am and were all prepared cuz uncle was admitted to hospital due to heart problems and we gonna go visit him.
Then daddy told me and sis that we cant follow them to kl. -___-''
Cuz they have to fetch aunt along and theres not enough seats for us..
Now what...?Wearing my cons and wif a full tummy of breakfast.. 
So i decided to blog! hehe. Gonna head back to my cozy bed aftwards~!

Yea so ytd our results were finally out.Managements' released first and caused a stir in our class.
And bout 1pm+,its finally FET's turn! Was havin lunch(chicken rice ball)when sis told me my results.
And my heart sunk immediately. Gosh how come my gpa dropped so low????
T____T got C+ for my Thermo...omg. and u can estimate my gpa with that.
Sigh...............
But aih.. i know results is not everything. No point mourning over past things right? What's done is done. Just try to do better this sem and raise my cgpa up..

Took a nap ytd around 4 and when i woke up, was shocked to see my fb news feed was flooded with news of the massive 8.9 earthquake that hit Japan and also Tsunami. O___O
Raw footages and videos on how the waves swept across Japan's main city and carried cars, boats and even houses several miles like they're toys..
And those Tsunami alarms issued to several countries.. gosh this cant b happening!
Cant bliv few hours ago was like super sad over my results and now,see what happened in Japan!
My results seemed so insignificant compare to that! The Japanese are fighting just to be alive!
Now im satisfied enough that i still have university to go to, my friends are all safe and study in class together, my family members are all safe, i still have a stable warm house waitin for me..and Msia is such a peaceful country and no natural disaster(only have political disasters hahaha) i should be really grateful. ^_^
Lets pray for Japan and also the affected countries. 
Hope will help them survive thru this monstrous disaster!
And i really hope 2012 is not the end of the world..I still have so many things havent do yet! T_T

No comments: