Saturday, February 26, 2011

So far so good

Downloading msn to this netbook at last. hahaha.
Been using FB chat for the past few days. Not bad waddd lolz!

Okay, so this is what happened for the first week of ma hols.
Dunno why but it feels like iv been on hols for many weeks dy actually its just first week lol
Thursday night went pasar malam with Julian and his cute and frenly church friend, Yik Xin couldnt make it with us as she had to go back earlier to take care of her grandma.
We strolled around, bought some snacks along the way. My fav is curry fish balls!!
After the pasar malam, Jul and his fren had to ciao to their fren's surprise bday party.
So that left me and my sis. Then we went Station1 yumcha hehehe.
And chatted bout our own stuffs over the drinks and enjoy the soothing atmosphere there.
I dont really like the singers in Station1.
Cuz they sing vry loud and u practically have to shout at each other if u wanna chat!
Last time we used to sit directly infront of the singers one (cuz got cushion lol) and always ended up we have to change venue to a more peaceful place (lik mamak) to chat one.
Then later on we're more sing muk dy and opted for a far and more quiet seat.

And yesterday Julian asked for yumcha after his church so we went to Benny's Corner (a mamak around Temiang) then we changed to Station1 again haha. Think the waiters dy can recognize me dy T_T
We chatted bout his "nasty" history HAHA kidding kidding. And played poker cards and Jingga ( Jul sucks at it =P ) Well,  it was a fun night indeed!

Alright, now im gonna show u my holiday resolution hahaha.
1) Diet
My forever never-ending resolution, since i couldnt manage to strike it off from my list yet =P
2) Guitar
Love love love guitar! Pity im not really good at it. Envy those cafe singers who can play their fav songs so easily! I do have guitar lessons, but the lessons always postponed and til now we dun even how to play a single song yet T_T pathetic huh.
3) Storybookssss
I havent quite done with my Lost Symbol yet =P Dragged vry long dy and left abit ni lol. Shall finish it and move on to the next novel! Yoshhh~
4) Blog more. and keep diary alive. hahaha
Blogging and blog hoppin! ;) And iv bought a super cool, thick diary! Hope to record down my 21 yrs old life in words so that can look back at myself in the future. The way i think, what type of problems that bugged me at this age, etc etc =)

And last but not least, big thank you for everything uv done for me! ^_^
Im seriously glad i had u b4 in my life, seriously. =)

No comments: