Saturday, December 11, 2010

Im back!!!

Im finally back! Back home and back to internet yo!
I literally killed myself from internet for 4 days i guess.
Didnt even bring my computer back home for this holiday. And im glad!
I didnt need it except for entertainment purpose and its a heavy 14inch!aiks.
AND....im sick.yes,again..lol
First was bro feeling unwell at the beginning of the trip, next sis kena mild food poisoning(raw meat. LOL) and then me slight fever.arghhhh my test is just 2 days away and i shud start study!!!
How come my body so weak ar,isit because we walked under sun?
But Thailand's weather was cooler than Msia.
Erm...I drank too much of the Tom Yam soup?
Possible...Thailand's Tom Yam soup was awesome! And mind, im not really a fan of Tom Yam. But its just undeniably nice :)
Swallowed a pill and had some sleep just now. Hope im good for the night to study!
Mom brought back Timmy and Rooney from aunt's house just now.
Domo arigato for babysitting the 2 cuties ya hehe.
Will blog about Hatyai someday! Stay tuned!

No comments: