Saturday, December 19, 2009

Im finally BLOGGING again!=P





Its the my 200th post! Teehee!

Less hor?Im lazy sometimes to update my blog.
I have blogging seasons and non-blogging seasons,see.
Sometimes i just feel so lazy to update my blog.
I dont even write diary these days. Argh.
We have so many platforms to express our thoughts nowadays, like Twitter, Facebook status, MSN pm etc etc.
I'll prefer to post my feelings and thoughts at those places cuz its easier,without such hassles as composing a post.^^
But then when i wanna tell stories,only i'll blog :)

Its Study week now.So that means we're all stuck in Ixora again.
For the whole week,as well as next week,til Christmas! Yeah~
STPM are over and that means all my Form6 friends are super free now.yikes.
Im having Msian Study tomorrow.Yep u didnt hear wrong. Exam's on SUNDAY.
Why?Cuz MMU are short of exam venues.=.=
Its pass or fail,no grades for Msian Studies.So thats why i havent touch it yet.hehe.
Gonna hang my washed clothes first and then face the book after i finished this post.

We went to watch the movie Avatar 3D yesterday!Its was awesome as expected!!^^
Pictures on next post. Stay tuned ya. Haha.

Mom,Dad and Bro are coming melaka tonight!
Cuz they are having hols now and wanna come and visit us!^^
Weeeeeeeee~ outings outings!!!
Any suggestions of where to have dinner??
Im thinking of maybe Nyonya food.Well Nyonya food is Melaka's speciality right?
Somemore they'v fell in love for Nyonya food after watching Little Nyonya.LOL.
So Banyonya that is then~! But then hope we still rmb the way..

Alright.My post has to end here.MPW im coming~~ -.-"
Seriously hope that i can manage to get 4 flat for this sem..
T____T Why they can but i cant?right?
You will when you believe. But have to study also la.haha.
And fongee just cooked nice Tong Sui for us ^__^ thx Fongee!
Jia u jia u..yosh~

No comments: