Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Happiness

Currently in LOVE OBSESS with 21 guns by Green Day.
Yeah,if u added me in msn,u can see my song is always that one. :)))
Omg i just cant help it,but to play it over and over again.
Its just soooooooooo damn nice!! *sniff*
Any of you who watched the Transformer2 will agree with me,right???
The song in the scenes of Mikaela and Sam..~
The opening of the song..
The way Billie Joe interpret it was sad,beautiful and touching..
When we bbq-ed at Julian's house at friday,Alvin opened this song and me and sis were lik,
Awwwwww this song omg its this song!!!!
Haha.Thats how we discovered this song ^^
Bbq at their house were quite fun.
But the ppl were lesser than i expected lol.Just 8 of us LOL.
And the bbq costs rm20! T__T expensive..i can go seoul garden with that :(
*Gosh.My heart's melting already.My media player itself suddently jumps back to 21guns kaka*
The mutton tasted good tho.
And we lepak-ed at there til bout 4,browsing funny vids from youtube :D

My bro's finally going to begin his university life.
UPM offered him mechanical engineering.
Pity he cant get USM.Yeah hes one of the 4000+ victims of the stupid case.
So we gonna have 3 engineers in this family.Haha.
Daddy is sending bro to his university later today.
And sis and me only back to melaka tomorrow.
Of coz we wanna have a look at his apartment and university ^^
Gotta go.Hopefully can settle all jpa and ptptn stuff by today.sigh.


Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

No comments: