Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Vivi!

Hmm its 1216am now.Vivi's bday!!!I just realized it bout 10+ minutes b4 12 that 15March is Vivi's bday.Sis was at the library then.I wanted to remind sis so msg-ed her.Or so i tought :) .I typed 'Tmr's Vivi's bday!15March!' and sent absent-mindedly.At 12,a msg received.Its was Vivi. 'Huh?Arigato ^^' .Erm...something wrong there,I havent wish Vivi right?So how come she said thx to me?But then i realized...Mayb i sent the reminder to Vivi instead of sis?I checked the outbox and its positiv..WALAOde so funny!!Hahahahah!!paise la Vv wanna wish u happy bday at 12sharp but 'wished' at 1150+..T__T no surprise d hehe...Happy bday la girl.19 years old d.Enjoy ur 19thbday ^^~

Today was a fine day(except jus now it poured and blowed quite hard ish).Woke by a hard knock on our door by the cleaning aunties at 930am =.= still rmb las time our vanished peanut butter is suspected to be stolen by them =P eh really lor we put the peanut butter jam on the table out there and aft few days it disappeared aft they cleaned!T__T..Ok lets continue.they knocked and ask us to sign ma then i insist to sleep again and 11 only wake up ^0^ cuz slept at 3 the night b4.Waking up late feels so great!kaka XD.Aft that did some reading..Then at 6 went for basketball with HanKai Joshua them.Its fun~~and we used bola jaring's court cuz all the bball courts are occupied hmm...Hahah i find this pic vry funny.We all lik staring at the basketball in horror while HanKai talking ther lolz!See the bola jaring stand?haha..Still dont understand why MMU dont have badminton court swt.
Came back and theres 4 big pieces of yummy pizza waiting for me!!I tot of buying some cold drinks so went mini mart with Kelling,and got back my printer.Then i tot iv lost my handphone cuz i cant find it anywher and rushed back to the stall under heavy rain,find but to no avail.Went up and tats when i found m handphone under my bed =.= zadao...Scarry man.Habbeeb(a mamak nearby)was flooded with Ixora football fans glueing on the plasma tv as its Liverpool vs MU tonight.Big match huh.The mamak really good at making money from tvless ixorians lol.I came back and finally had my late dinner at 910+ T..T heres the Pizzahut Shakeys pizza! Its taste not so nice to me as the pizzas are cold and no chilie sauce!!Sob.but nvm,at least i dont need to eat at the chinese stall again =)

Gonna watch movie aftwards with sis n hsemate.

Movie of the day-WildChild
Its not bad,teenage and alil girly movie.And the actress was darn Pretty!!^^Watched till 4am only sleep lol.I cant wait till Confession of a Shopaholic's out!Bet its nice ^^ sis love at first sight with its book but we didnt buy as its kinda costly.
P.s:who got Twilight's first novel?i only manage to borrow the 2nd one from my fren..

No comments: