Monday, August 4, 2008

Updates!!=3

Its going to be a long post here..since i rarely update this.
Hmm lets c,we had our presentation last wednesday!The experience was kinda horrible,since we only prepare at the eleventh hour.Still rmb vividly,writing all my points and elaborations on test pads and read them aloud,with lappie infont,trying to check online for extra informations but to no avail,time myself and got shocked cuz its 4mins plus!The duration for each of us is only 230mins!Severely over the time.Then i striked almost all my points and unwanted elaborations then time,try memorize and say aloud..Right until 230am only i manage to memorize the whole thing without getting tongue-tied and obvious facial expression of trying to recall something.'Learn it by heart!' strong voices of Madam selvarani still haunting me lollol.

Woke up tat day at 630 just to memorize it once again on my bed.So we waited for some groups first,then its our turn to present the title'the advantages and disadvantages of having a female as leader.'.I was kinda freaked out.I was second and shud talk bout the 2 advantages.Kinda rushing thru my points,refer alil on the tiny piece of note i clench in my cold hand and vwalla~my turn is up!^0^ fellie was good!She decided to be sponaneous,with just a pen in her hand and brandishing it all the way,but pity she cut her conclusion short cuz scared not enough time.It turns out her time is only 1mins something..Spontaneous is good,but i scared i will have stage fright and my mind will suddenly went blank,without any notes in my hand,i will be like a fool standing infront with everybody staring afix at me,speechless.

Later madam comment on our presentation.Mine was okay,frequency of refering is still acceptable but just tat my voice is too soft and not grabbing atention.Aiks this is my biggest weakness.sobs.but at least its all over~muahahah.
Last friday is our bday(tats mean sis's and bro's too),i just cant belive its 1st of august already.Hey im 18!^^.At thursday night,me sis and hsemates decided to buy burgers at the burger stall near Ixora and watch drama together.Then i got a msg from LidRen,asking wanna go yumcha anot.I was lik 'What the..?Iv bought burger!'then i went up and decided to watch drama with sis.My phone rang and its from HueiWen.She kept persuading me to go yumcha.So i was lik ok lo go down and meet with them for awhile.When i reach the bench at groundfloor,eh how come so many ppl?!!?about 15+ ppl was there,mainly my classmates!And the crowd is swelling too!then bout 20 ppl and we went Habeeb to yumcha.Its 12 already and iv finished my credit thanking the wishes so..sorry if i didnt reply =D

The yumcha was fun,everybody is really cheerful and funny.We have a club in fs too.This will be our motto.Wahahha.My classmates established this club and its really fun.From left,porky phang,harry soon,pretty kheng and childish chow wahaha.They werw funny hahaha.20 ppl.The first meeting for our zilian club.And tats until 230am when we finally got off lolz.They sang birthday song for me too~hehehe so nice of them.
Then we went back.Find sis and hsemate stil watchign drama so i watch too.Till 4 smth only we sleep wahahah.That was superb lolz.Except my abandoned burger T.T rm2 weh.And we are having class in the morning too!haha.Everyone's gonna go with deep panda eyes nyhehehe.Saw limyoukang too.He was like vry cool and sit ther looking at me.Fogot my bday huh?!hahahahha.Damn funny la his expression!

Thx for the presents ^^ And exp!!The parcel has arrived and its stucked in the post office!I cant imagine the chocolates being stuffed inside a box for 4days +..lolz.but neways,thx ya..
Slept till 11 on Sat,woke up and cook maggi together,even cook for Vivi and also a cup of milo full of my love wakkakak.glad vivi enjoy it(or else...wahhaha jk)reach home bout 4,played comp till 6 and went out for dinner.Drive pass a shop which all cakes are on half price so we just went down,chose a cake-black forest,and paid.That cake was awesome!!yummy.Forgiv me for the pics.Will upload later hehe.

On sat,we went for a movie with Lua and buff.Batman,the dark knight!That movie was cool,but im not very pleased with the violent based movie..Batman,its a hero for children and yet its far too cruel and aggressive for children below 12!!-.-.But its considered as nice oso la.'Why so serious?'oh I hate that clown.But its kinda touching too..Batman is the silent guardian for Gotham,he just appear on the wrong time,for he is the DARK KNIGHT!woo~Fantastico hahah.Love his car and Rachel.Wtheck Rachel's dead!Shes such a gorgeous and kind woman sobs.
Then we went to subang to visit our aunt.Shes still paralyzed in hospital,unable to speak and weak.Haiiz just keep my fingers crossed and hopefully she will be able to recover. ;)
Right tat will be the end of my update.Gotta cook maggi.Hey its 2 and sis's still sleeping!Wow.

No comments: